CEREC Same Day Crowns
CEREC same-day crowns are a great way to have a permanent restoration placed without needing to come in for multiple appointments. Same-day crowns are just as durable as lab-made restorations, but they eliminate the need for a second visit. Crowns are essential for covering teeth that have become damaged or compromised. Your crown will last for many years before replacement is necessary.
A smile makeover is a combination of dental procedures that are performed in order to improve the appearance of a person’s smile. The specific procedures that are used will vary depending on the individual’s needs and goals but may include teeth whitening, dental implants, veneers, dental bonding, and more. Smile makeovers can be performed by cosmetic dentists, who focus on improving the aesthetics of a person’s smile.
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for replacement teeth. They’re an ideal option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, injury, or some other reason. Dental implants are made of titanium, a material that is compatible with the human body. Once the implant is placed in the jawbone, it fuses with the bone over time. This process is known as osseointegration.
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can give you a beautiful, bright, and healthy-looking smile. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are used to improve the appearance of your teeth and can be made from porcelain or composite materials. Veneers are an excellent way to improve the look of your smile.
Welcome to the office of Neal Edwards DDSWe Offer Comprehensive Dental Care Services to Patients of All Ages.
When you set foot in Neal Edwards DDS, you will know you have found the right office to take care of your family’s dental care needs. Our dental team helps kids grow into healthy adults. Whether young or old, there is something for everyone in our practice. From simple dental cleanings to sophisticated procedures like implants and full mouth reconstruction, we help to perfect your smile.
Our dental office is technology-driven to improve your dental experience. You will feel the modern, high-tech vibe right from the moment you enter our doors. And this continues back in our exam rooms, where you experience CEREC technology, digital radiographs, and CBCT scans.
Our comprehensive dental care for your entire family
Our dental team offers numerous treatments to improve the health and appearance of your teeth and gums. Services you can enjoy in our dental office include:
- Preventative dentistry: We offer pediatric and adult dental exams and cleanings to detect and treat dental problems before they become harder to treat. Dr. Neal Edwards encourages all patients to honor bi-annual dental checkups because they are a significant component of preventive dental care. We also offer customized night guards, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants to safeguard your smile.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Want to transform your smile? Thanks to aesthetic dentistry, your dream smile is always within reach. Dr. Edward uses dental veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, and cosmetic bonding to transform your smile from imperfect to perfect.
- Restorative dentistry: We use dental implants, CEREC crowns, bridges, dentures, and tooth-colored fillings to restore the health and appearance of your smile after tooth loss, cavities, and tooth damage.
- Sedation dentistry: If you have dental fear, you have no reason to miss your dental appointments. We offer oral conscious sedation to overcome dental anxiety for a pleasant dental experience.
- Oral surgery: If you need dental surgery, you can trust our dental team for a favorable outcome. We have cutting-edge technology and experience to perform surgical tooth extractions and bone grafting to restore your dental health.
If you want to learn more about our services in Riverside, CA, please call (951) 614-0033 or email us today. Neal Edwards DDS offers quality dental care to ensure you and your loved ones enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles. Better yet, we accept many insurance plans and offer flexible payment plans to suit your budget.
Meet Dr. Neal Edwards
Dr. Neal Edwards was born to a missionary family serving in the Philippines but grew up in Loma Linda, CA. He went on to study Biology at La Sierra University before earning his dental degree from the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry.
Brighter smiles and healthy teeth. Our top procedures include cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and family services.